Sunday, February 09, 2003

I've had lots of things on my mind lately. Lots of new things. Not really bad or good things, just things. But stressful things nonetheless. To distract myself, I have been participating in a lot of these little online tests of character. Here are some, for you own amusement and distraction.

Here's the first one:





WHAT "ALTERNATIVE" HOLLYWOOD STARLETTE ARE YOU?

this quiz was made by the sunni bunni bear




What Flavour Are You? I am a subtle taste, like Pine.I am a subtle taste, like Pine.


I am a quiet, fresh taste, almost more of a scent than a flavour. You will be aware of me, but not quite remember me without being reminded. Not that I'm boring; on the contrary, I'm just a little outside the ordinary. What Flavour Are You?




you are a fantasy book


what type of book are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


bitch
your bitch.


What swear word are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


wh0re
pretty fucked.


what fucked version of hello kittie are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


You are cutting
You are cutting


What Self-Mutilation Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Thanks to my homegirl, Brooke, for--well--all of these sites.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home