Crikey, I ate three Krispey Kreme doughnuts in the past two days and I still managed to lose two pounds. These new running shoes are an f-ing godsend!
Random thoughts, memories, convoluted therapeutic ramblings, a billboard of love.
Monday, April 05, 2004
- Name: Christopher Barzak
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio, United States
StoriesA Mad Tea Party
Born on the Edge of an Adjective
The Trail of My Father's Blood
The Other Angelas
The Language of Moths
The Barbed Wire Boy
A View from Outside
LinksMore about me
Small Beer Press
Realms of Fantasy
- My story, "Born on the Edge of an Adjective", whic...
- Why the hell are The Pixies only playing like five...
- Ever notice how cats exhibit many of the same sign...
- Our good friend Alan Deniro, over at Ptarmigan, is...
- So I went to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless ...
- Some good news this morning. Stephen Jones wrote ...
- I found this at Haddayr's journal and laughed my a...
- You're Watership Down! by Richard Adams Thou...
- Okay, so I am tired of being angry. Someone else ...
- Bush and the Republicans keep saying we can't have...