Monday, September 12, 2005

Beautiful Dreamer

There was a character in the comic book called "The X-Men" that I read when I was a teenager. She was peripheral, part of a story-line called The Mutant Massacre. But I thought she was lovely and should have been a character with a main storyline. Her name was Beautiful Dreamer. This story just recently released by Pindeldyboz by Elad Haber reminds me of Beautiful Dreamer. It's a story by a writer who should have a main storyline. It's a story by a writer you should read.

3 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

you're way too kind. (ps. thanks)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

I got your emails (well at least one of them that I can remember) and wrote you back but you never replied, so you must not be getting my replies. Does your email have filters against hotmail? Yay that you still may be coming. Keep working on mom! We shall stop listening to Chance's lies now.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Houses smouses. If you love me and your grandma, you'll come!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home