Monday, September 12, 2005

Beautiful Dreamer

There was a character in the comic book called "The X-Men" that I read when I was a teenager. She was peripheral, part of a story-line called The Mutant Massacre. But I thought she was lovely and should have been a character with a main storyline. Her name was Beautiful Dreamer. This story just recently released by Pindeldyboz by Elad Haber reminds me of Beautiful Dreamer. It's a story by a writer who should have a main storyline. It's a story by a writer you should read.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elad said...

you're way too kind. (ps. thanks)

1:38 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Hey! I hear chance is telling you lies (well, not really, but sort of). I emailed you twice and you did not email me back, and so I was sad, and also in limbo.

So, on the off chance that you are just not getting my emails, I must tell you that I am still trying to make it to Japan in October, but CM and I are buying a house! which makes things iffy on the money front. I'm looking for a flight, but holy moly things are expensive, and I am hinting to my mommy that maybe there are people who would like to help defray the cost of the flight, but it is a Process.

Are you no longer at your hotmail address?

6:27 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

I got your emails (well at least one of them that I can remember) and wrote you back but you never replied, so you must not be getting my replies. Does your email have filters against hotmail? Yay that you still may be coming. Keep working on mom! We shall stop listening to Chance's lies now.

6:32 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

huh. stupid email. I would not at all be surprised if my email is secretly filtering hotmail accounts out, as I get, oh, 75 spam emails a day?

I'll keep you updated. I really want to go, but, house!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Houses smouses. If you love me and your grandma, you'll come!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home