Sunday, December 03, 2006

What a drag

"How the Drag Queen Stole Christmas" will be performed at the Oakland Center for the Arts, in downtown Youngstown on December 16th at 8:00 pm. I believe tickets are 15$, as this is a benefit. There will be a Chinese auction after the show. This is the very cool show advertisement my friend Rob made, though this image of it is without the cast names and day and time and price information. I'm off to rehearsal right now actually, so more on this as the day draws nearer. Come if you can! It should be a lot of fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody (White) and Juan Leon said...

My Beloved Barzak,

I wish I was there to see your stage debut. Don't get nervous... the lights are usualy so damn bright on the stage that you can't see the people in the audiance anyways. I know you will be great!!! Smooches... your almost married friend in Japan. Jody

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuentame,
el sumario de la historia de " How the Drag Queen Stole Christmas"
Me parece "El(protagonista?)" es como "Snow Queen" o "YUKI-ONNA",un fantasma en este cartel.

$15 es bastante magnifico. Profesional!!!

fusakota

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home