Thursday, December 05, 2002

I've been non-posting for a few days, and slow to reply to emails and phone calls. Many apologies to anyone who may be offended. I'm caught up in finalizing my semester essays on Raymond Carver, Surrealists, Scapegoats, and assessing my own writing techniques and strategies. I defend my Master's thesis on Monday afternoon. Kind of biting my nails about it. I hate any situation in which I have to defend anything to do with myself or something I've done or created, etc. I'm fine when it comes to other people. I can defend other people and their work till the cows come home, and be very good at it. But never when it comes to myself and my own work and thoughts and actions. Well, sometimes. Depends on the circumstances.

I'll do my best, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home