Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Alan DeNiro has been re-tricking my webpage on the Ratbastards website. He's posted an essay I wrote, called "Notes Towards a Sort of Supreme Fiction", as well as made links to stories of mine on the web, and lots of other stuff. According to him, it's not all finished, but I think it's great, and really appreciate it.

Don't read "A Mad Tea Party" just yet, if you choose to visit the site. I published this story in Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet in 1999, then revised it, and during the revision process, I made a change that makes two sentences in that story not make logical sense. I've since revised those sentences, of course (it was a chronological thing), and Alan will change them on the web version of the story too, so I'll let you know when it's ok to look at it again.

Otherwise, go visit, and visit the other Ratbastard pages too, if you haven't already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home