Random thoughts, memories, convoluted therapeutic ramblings, a billboard of love.
Sunday, April 18, 2004
- Name: Christopher Barzak
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio, United States
StoriesA Mad Tea Party
Born on the Edge of an Adjective
The Trail of My Father's Blood
The Other Angelas
The Language of Moths
The Barbed Wire Boy
A View from Outside
LinksMore about me
Small Beer Press
Realms of Fantasy
- Okay, so this ugly orange monster is the results o...
- So. I sometimes talk about writing here, but not ...
- So I guess errors come up on people's computer scr...
- Crikey, I ate three Krispey Kreme doughnuts in the...
- My story, "Born on the Edge of an Adjective", whic...
- Why the hell are The Pixies only playing like five...
- Ever notice how cats exhibit many of the same sign...
- Our good friend Alan Deniro, over at Ptarmigan, is...
- So I went to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless ...
- Some good news this morning. Stephen Jones wrote ...