Sunday, March 27, 2005

Barzak Apato

Some new pics from the Barzak apato, seven months later (also some pics of some gifts from the kids at school)...

Kitchen view

Other view of the kitchen.

Bedroom

Other view of the bedroom.

Living room

The new TV my boss gave me.

Flowers a girl gave me the day before she graduated.

A letter another student wrote me before she graduated. It's almost all in Japanese, but I could figure out most of it, and what kanji I couldn't read, Kiuchi sensei translated for me.

A ring of thank you notes from one of my seventh grade classes that I taught on my own last week.

A card one of the other seventh grade classes made for me. That's my name in katakana where it says Dear Mr. Japanese writing Japanese writing Japanese writing. Well that's how they spell Chris (Kurisu).

It's hard to believe I've already been here over seven months. But I think I'm finally settled into my place and have it how I like it now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,
Happy Easter! What wonderful pictures you have shared. I can tell your students really appreciate you and I love your apartment. I can't wait to see it in person. Hugs,Love ya, Mom

2:20 PM  
Blogger Joufy said...

Heya!

Ooo nice apartment. The little stuffed animal in your room is so cute. I forget his name but I think he's from Studio Ghibli. Hehe. Tonto? Toro?

2:29 PM  
Blogger Gwenda said...

These are lovely photos. Post lots more. Your place is very cozy. But next time, get closer to the books so I can read the spines, please?

xxx

2:44 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Happy Easter back, Mom.

Yes, Jessica, it's Totoro! hehe

I will take more pictures as more changes in the place occur, Ms. G. And next time I'll take pictures of my books for you. ;)

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home