Friday, March 10, 2006

Technical Meltdown

I'm writing this from my company's office, just to let you all know, my laptop has died a really horrid death and since it would take about a month and a half to have it fixed (if it can be fixed) I'm waiting to take the wreckage home with me and have it serviced in the States, where I bought it and luckily still have a guarantee. I'll have email access for the next week and a half at school, but after the 23rd, I'm done working there, and will be traveling and staying with friends until I leave Japan on April 24th. So if you email me, there may be some lag in response time. I'll try to find places to check it while I'm traveling in April, though, so don't hesitate to contact me.

I also have some news to announce eventually, but I'm waiting until everything's official before writing publicly about it.

Other than that, I'll see you here off and on for the next month and a half, and then hopefully more of you in person in May. I'm looking forward to coming home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home