Saturday, November 04, 2006

Nothing New to Say

I am at the point where things like this can only make me snort and shake my head.

I'm pretty exhausted by politics and religion at this point. Neither have anything new to say, and neither have a core of people who truly are trying to change things for the better. It's sad, because people are looking for direction, and there are so few choices at this point, at least viable choices. No wonder there is so much affectlessness afflicting the American public. We have no one who can really lead anyone anywhere worth anything.

If you can point me in a direction of hope, by all means, point me towards it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can point me in a direction of hope, by all means, point me towards it.

I see your gay drug-addled priest and raise you this.

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the fact that he admits to buying meth which is a felony but not to gay sex. Does this distinction really make a difference to his congregation?

rick

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuesday? We can hope until Tuesday night anyway.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like ohio is getting to you...i feel your pain. ~alesia~

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home