Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Anticipation

I read Christopher Priest's novel, "The Prestige" ages ago, it seems. I'm so excited to see the movie version of it. I hope they do it justice. I like the trailers, at least, but trailers are supposed to make you want to see the film, of course.

I also heard Peter Jackson is directing "The Lovely Bones". I'm sure he'll do a great job. Apparently he's writing the script too. I hope he changes the way Suzie Salmon disposes of her murderer, which was just too easy and convenient in the book, in my opinion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Chris,

Mary Turzillo here.

I just finished The Prestige, too. I'm still not sure how Bordon did it. He had a twin, but more than a twin -- am I stupid, or is there something left out?

11:48 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Mary, it's been so long, I can't even remember! Hopefully the movie will add some illumation, or else give us an answer that the book didn't. ;-)

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home