Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This is just to say...

I'm sorry. I am behind on so many things right now. The play is finally over though (and it went really really well--lots of laughs, and lots of calls for next year to have it performed two or three nights instead of one, and it also sold out twice-over), and I'm slowly but surely finishing my Christmas shopping. Things are hectic, too, because I'm house-sitting and so I'm doing a lot of running back and forth between my apartment and the house, and I'm trying to get some writing done as well, and and and...hopefully after Christmas everything will start to settle down. If I owe you an email, please forgive me. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

If I don't get a chance to say it before they're over, happy holidays. I hope you have a good one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No te preocupes nada.

Estas bien,

tu familia y amigos bien,

y todos estamos bien.

Es la unica importancia.

Y ademas,

la Navidad viene otra vez

en el ano 2007!!!


fusakota

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home