Okay, well this is me flirting with blogger now that they seem to have gotten themselves back in gear. I'm just playing at this point. Probably no one even reads this site anymore at this point. If so, Hi!
Random thoughts, memories, convoluted therapeutic ramblings, a billboard of love.
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
- Name: Christopher Barzak
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio, United States
StoriesA Mad Tea Party
Born on the Edge of an Adjective
The Trail of My Father's Blood
The Other Angelas
The Language of Moths
The Barbed Wire Boy
A View from Outside
LinksMore about me
Small Beer Press
Realms of Fantasy
- Okay, so this ugly orange monster is the results o...
- So. I sometimes talk about writing here, but not ...
- So I guess errors come up on people's computer scr...
- Crikey, I ate three Krispey Kreme doughnuts in the...
- My story, "Born on the Edge of an Adjective", whic...
- Why the hell are The Pixies only playing like five...
- Ever notice how cats exhibit many of the same sign...
- Our good friend Alan Deniro, over at Ptarmigan, is...
- So I went to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless ...