Sunday, October 24, 2004

I've been getting emails after the earthquakes here asking if I'm okay, so I decided to post an entry to say that I am fine. The quake happened on the other side of the country, but we felt it here strongly as well. And ever since we've been having aftershocks. I was on the phone with my mom and dad last night and we had two in an hour. The lamps that hang from my ceiling sway and the blue air freshner liquid sloshes back and forth in its glass decanter on my television stand. I went out on the balcony to see what happens from that perspective too (I know, such a silly writer perspective) and the apartment houses were swaying, looking like they were trying to uproot themselves to walk away.

But I'm okay, so no worries. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

*sigh of relief*

:)

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home