It's Christmas morning in Japan. I don't feel much like writing at length, so for now, Happy Holidays and Yoi Otoshio (Happy New Year)!
Random thoughts, memories, convoluted therapeutic ramblings, a billboard of love.
Friday, December 24, 2004
- Name: Christopher Barzak
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio, United States
StoriesA Mad Tea Party
Born on the Edge of an Adjective
The Trail of My Father's Blood
The Other Angelas
The Language of Moths
The Barbed Wire Boy
A View from Outside
LinksMore about me
Small Beer Press
Realms of Fantasy
- I'm a little choked up over this. I think right n...
- Because if you didn't read it via the link at Maud...
- So some new pics. This first set is from the Junio...
- So my friend Tadashi gives me little Japanese less...
- Since I'm far away from home and can't do this sor...
- Edited yet again!!! So basically I've asked f...
- I went to Tokyo yesterday to meet Yoshio Kobayashi...
- My story, The Other Angelas, is now online at Pind...
- Dear Angela Carter, I know you are dead and all...
- Quiz time! (Thanks Nalo!) You are 22% geekOK, ...