Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The not a con report

Since I have no con to report on, I will just report that I got dark chocolate fudge brownies and chewie fudge brownies in the mail today from Maureen McHugh. Well, I have to make them, but I got them all the same. So nyah. Obviously this little spiel would work better on my fellow ex-patriots who are hard up for brownie mix, and not homeland Americans who have all the brownie mix they want. And then some. But still, nyah. Dark fudge brownies from Maureen beats cons any day (he keeps saying).

Also, if you look to the right of this entry, you will see a very cute boy (at least while this journal entry is at the top of the blog).

Now back to life as usual...

2 Comments:

Blogger chance said...

yeah, you guys keep saying that and soon you might believe it.

(and hubba hubba)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

exactly

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home