Saturday, October 29, 2005

Halloween

My friend Jody had a Halloween party. I'm sure she will post pictures on her blog and when she does, I'll point you to them, but here is the one Kevin got of me and Jody. I am wearing the lighbulb over my head because I went as "a man with an idea". The Japanese people at the party didn't understand this because they understood Halloween to be all about ghosts and monster costumes. Jody kept trying to explain, but her voice kept rising as if they were deaf and she kept saying, "Smart man's costume! Smart man's costume!" I don't think this helped in the explanation of it really, but it was amusing to watch her try to explain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very handsome photo!


I went to a party of sorts last night. I didn't get dressed up because I had just finished work. The energetic straight boy I crush (he roleplays with all of us) made the cutest demon. I contemplated selling my soul many times in my brief stay.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

hahaha, never sell your soul! never!

and thanks!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You couldn't just have worn a sheet and been a ghost? No, not you. Instead you wore a lightbulb.

Rick

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home