Friday, December 09, 2005

New Camera

Just trying out my new camera that I bought tonight. So these aren't important pics, just practice ones. So happy because last weekend I tried to buy this camera at the store, but the clerk said they had run out. Then I went back tonight and asked a different clerk and he went in the back and brought it out for me. I said, I thought you had run out of these, and he said no, we have a lot of these. I said last weekend you were out, and he cocked his head and looked puzzled. It doesn't matter, I said. I was just happy to be able to buy it. Now I need to get good with it before going to Thailand. Anyway, couple of pics of my new place and me trying out the self-portrait setting.














3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with detail. You, however, look dangerous.

rick

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: Chris' dangerous face -- it probably takes a certain level of intensity to polish the floor to that degree of reflectiveness.

-johnzo.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I believe it's good for a young person to have an outlet like that.

rick

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home