Tuesday, January 10, 2006

From New Year's Eve

Crazy night. Tried to go to two different dance clubs in Tsuchiura (note the spelling of this city, Jody, queen of spelling mistakes) but they were both closed. So we went to Tsukuba instead, where we found a bar that is noted for being a gaijin gathering place, which we had to make do with since our hip hop clubs were closed. We still had fun. Karina tried to edge the DJ out of his spot and take over (he *was* playing really stupid music). The unknown Japanese girl in the picture where I do *not* look amused was so drunk she kept touching Jody's breasts, wondering if they were real. Still a decent night was had.













































Next: Feel bad for the size of my apartment compared to Maureen McHugh's home *office*.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pork me five ways pizza?

11:45 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

I knew someone would notice that. I was wondering who would be the first. ;-)

I think it's five different toppings? Various kinds of meat?

1:34 AM  
Blogger Maureen McHugh said...

Aren't you supposed to be in bed with the mumps? (Are you feeling better?)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

I am in bed with the mumps, so is my laptop. I get bored and blog when I find myself casting about my room for something to keep me entertained and fail. Hence pictures from New Year's, before my face went haywire. But yes, I'm feeling better. The swelling is beginning to go down and there's not much pain in my throat and neck anymore. In another day or two I should be good as new, hopefully. ;-)

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been going to comment on the 5 way pizza opportunity and a couple of other things in these photos but thought you'd delete it.

rick

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gracious! that japanese chick is super hott though, i'd totally let her touch my bosoms!!

and also? you look so different in that picture with the blonde girl, like almost unrecognizable different!


<3, brooke marie

11:18 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

wow, almost unrecognizable different? in a good way or bad? and yes, the japanese chick was hott for sure, but completely insanely drunk. it was quite funny.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home