Monday, January 09, 2006

Limbo to be Abolished!!!

Apparently the Catholic Church is considering abolishing Limbo. I'm so freaking out! That's where I live!

The funny thing is, reading this article about it, I don't understand how they can't see the nature of theology is a man-made thing, and has nothing whatsoever to do with what possibly or possibly may not exist after death.

Just got back from the doctor. He says, Mumps, and to stay home in bed for at least a week. And take painkiller.

It is obvious that I am sick in bed when I begin posting about the abolishment of Limbo. And yet it makes me curious about what I miss when I'm being busy teaching and writing everyday, all day long.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Thanks Steve!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Fish Monkey said...

Yeah, feel better soon! Can I do something to entertain? An e-mail rant on watermelons and mice perhaps? Let me know!

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need to get out of bed and start wiggling your way, leaning over backwards, to Latin music, under some horizontally suspended poles, before the Pope signs and it's, you know, all gone.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home