Friday, December 16, 2005

Dead Letters (Again)

A good friend sent me a scanned copy of my story in the February 2006 Realms of Fantasy and I am now no longer in the dark over the cover, which Mary so graciously described (well) in the comments of my previous post. I'm *really* happy with the artwork once again, and once again it's by Chris Cocozza, who did the illustration for "The Language of Moths" last year. And I love how they did the dedication as a postmark. That was a real surprise, and it feels appropriate, since I wrote the story for my friend, Jenna Felice, soon after her death, and now the story is in print I feel I can be at ease about that more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maureen McHugh said...

Awww, Chris...

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you tell us the issue in which it appears?

rick

3:28 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Actually Rick, as I said, I didn't even know it was coming out. So I don't know what issue this is. You're in a better position to stop by a book store and look at the magazines itself, as it's not sold here. I know it's a February issue, but I'm not sure if it's January/February, or something else, as the magazine is bimonthly.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Matthew Cheney said...

It's February 2006. I got my subscription copy in the mail on Thursday, but I'm not sure when it will hit the newsstands. The story's great; everybody should buy multiple copies and give them away.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home