Saturday, July 22, 2006

I am so sorry...

...for running behind on emails, packages, and other things I am behind on this week. I've been searching for an apartment, getting lesson plans ready for a fall syllabus, writing, working out, celebrating best friend's birthday this past Monday, celebrated my own last night, and babysitting niece and nephew here and there as well. I'm going to try and catch up with email this week. Till then, thank you all who wished me happy birthday or sent gifts. I had a great day with friends Regina, Mario, Brooke, Angela and Dan, drinking a variety of martinis at Imbibe, the very cool martini bar in downtown Youngstown with the bestest bartenders Chris and Carolyn, and then playing pool badly and dancing at Utopia afterwards. Too. Much. Fun. Tomorrow I'm seeing Lady in the Water with a friend. I'm hoping that the Washington Post review is the correct one. Again, I'll be in touch as soon as I can!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOULDN'T YOU KNOW, THE MYSPACE IS DOWN WHEN I WANTED TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. SO HERE I AM. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU. YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST ADORABLE AND TALENTED PEOPLE I KNOW. THIS YEAR WILL BE SO AWESOME FOR YOU BUT I WISH YOU THE BEST ANYWAY.

Sorry, I'm not yelling, just emphatic. Love ya, guy. Much hugs.

Karin

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home