Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ta-Dah!

My mom gave me the Scissor Sisters' new cd "Ta-Dah" for Christmas. It's really good. It's more sedate than their first album, but still really energetic and inventive, because, well, you know, it's the Scissor Sisters, and "sedate" for them is still pretty manic for us regular people.

Yes, I referred to myself as a regular person.

This is not up for debate.

I still feel pretty happy from the holidays. I can't wait for the New Year. It feels good to feel that way again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, at this early stage, what's the favorite track of a regular person like yourself?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

My favorite track is number 3, "I Can't Decide".

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're what passes for a regular person in Youngstown I can't wait to get out there.

rick bowes

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Land of a Thousand Years" is getting the most play here, along with "Everybody wants the same thing" - the latter in a sort of end-of-the-evening all-together disco-stomp kind of way.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home