Thursday, December 28, 2006

Too Sick and Tired to Title

Earlier this month, I helped my friend Ron move his grandparents to a new place. It was just the two of us really, and a cold wet day of moving heavy furniture. By the time the day ended, I was coming down with a cold. It was a terrible one, too, and I could just barely make it to school to teach. I was very glad when it ended.

Tonight I started to feel another cold coming on. I'm doing that sleepless, achey tossing and turning in bed, shivering a bit then getting too hot. Oh wait, now that I think of it, maybe it's the flu if I'm getting chills. Ugh. I hate feeling worn down and exhausted.

So now I am teleporting about on the internet at 6:30 in the morning, still sleepless but oh so wanting to sleep, and doing silly online entertainment activities such as this one:

I always say a kiss on the hand might feel very good, but a Christopher lasts forever.

Which movie was this quote from?

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php" method="get">Get your own quotes:


Now, having perhaps exhausted myself by being out of bed, I might be able to go back and actually sleep.

Let's hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home