Monday, October 28, 2002

Since I seem to have a lot of friends who are either Aimee Mann or Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans, or both, I figured I'd pass this little bit of news on that came to me from an Aimee Mann newsgroup:

"Aimee Mann and the band will be apearing on Buffy the Vampire Slayer Tuesday November 19th. They play a couple of of songs at the Bronze when all hell breaks loose at the club, literally. Tune into the UPN at 8pm EST and watch Aimee knock 'em dead on Buffy."

How cool is that? I wonder if Aimee gets to kick some vampire ass or if she'll just get a little musical cameo like Macy Gray did in Spider Man. Maybe she could like smash her guitar over the heads of vampires, and just lose it generally. It'd be cool to see her rage back to back with Buffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home