Yes, yes, I'm back here again. I know, I'm all over the place. My mother says, "Ohio, California, Ohio, Michigan, Ohio, Japan! When will it end?" The same in cyberspace, I guess. Back and forth, that's me. Sorry for the disruption, if anyone feels disrupted. I'll stay put for a while.
Random thoughts, memories, convoluted therapeutic ramblings, a billboard of love.
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
- Name: Christopher Barzak
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio, United States
StoriesA Mad Tea Party
Born on the Edge of an Adjective
The Trail of My Father's Blood
The Other Angelas
The Language of Moths
The Barbed Wire Boy
A View from Outside
LinksMore about me
Small Beer Press
Realms of Fantasy
- Okay, well this is me flirting with blogger now th...
- Okay, so this ugly orange monster is the results o...
- So. I sometimes talk about writing here, but not ...
- So I guess errors come up on people's computer scr...
- Crikey, I ate three Krispey Kreme doughnuts in the...
- My story, "Born on the Edge of an Adjective", whic...
- Why the hell are The Pixies only playing like five...
- Ever notice how cats exhibit many of the same sign...
- Our good friend Alan Deniro, over at Ptarmigan, is...