Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Doing the googlism thing via Barth:

chris is our god
chris is returned to an upright position
chris is a typical left wing
chris is the all mighty god of the gods
chris is the coolest vocalist
chris is a real chick magnet
chris is in our torch club and very active
chris is so hot and i can never get my mind off of him
chris is a huge physical presence; but don't mistake him for being all about brawn
chris is so scattered in his thoughts that he needs someone to coach him through school
chris is the bee's knees
chris is a class act
chris is the cutest guy in the world
chris is meat free in 2003
chris is social giant
chris is soooooo right
chris is available for adoption
chris is coming to
chris is a slack bunny feedback
chris is on the move again
chris is a rock star
chris is a bastard
chris is a hottie
chris is a very spontaneous person and looks for honesty and loyalty in potential girlfriends
chris is seventy he'll be so hot you'll barely be able to stand it
chris is another story altogether
chris is back & just as great as ever
chris is a remarkable young man who leads by example both on and off the playing field
chris getting checked
chris is always there to help with advice
chris is tired of the whole "boyband" thing and is leaving *nsync to start a rock band

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A week in New York altered his metabolism.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

I think a week in NY actually did alter my metabolism. No clue why the post fest.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Celia said...

chris is so hot and i can never get my mind off of him is definately from my journal, I can tell.

chris is another story altogether is my favorite I think. Though I wasn't surprised to hear that you're tired of 'the whole boyband thing.' Because I mean, really, who isn't?

11:45 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

hahaha. my personal favorite is, chris is available for adoption. then i like, chris is coming to. and the boyband thing, heck yeah, it's time to do the rock and roll band thing, because boybands are so yesterday, as my friend scott would say. ;-)

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was surprised to see you were still available for adoption. I thought that had all been taken care of.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home