I'm off to Japan on Thursday afternoon. I haven't got much to say, other than I'm exhausted just from getting ready to go, so I will probably sleep lots and lots once I'm there, and when I get internet access again, I'll be posting pictures and entries as they collect. See you on the flip side.
Random thoughts, memories, convoluted therapeutic ramblings, a billboard of love.
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
- Name: Christopher Barzak
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio, United States
StoriesA Mad Tea Party
Born on the Edge of an Adjective
The Trail of My Father's Blood
The Other Angelas
The Language of Moths
The Barbed Wire Boy
A View from Outside
LinksMore about me
Small Beer Press
Realms of Fantasy
- After a turbulent beginning to this week, things a...
- Last night I got a call at three in the morning fr...
- On Wednesday, my mom and I drove to Detroit's Rena...
- Just got confirmation that my work visa applicatio...
- Okay, just a little political pissiness. Everyone...
- There have been some interesting comments on the z...
- I just watched "Japanese Story". *tear*. Go rent...
- I like Chance's message over here a lot. It's ins...
- I got a bunch of great birthday wishes. Alan and ...
- My friend Brooke was telling me earlier tonight ab...