Friday, November 05, 2004

Some pics I took today to focus on the cool kids around me, rather than the mess back home.

Front garden

Front Entrance

Front windows, second and third stories

The kids' bike shelter

My car in the front lot.

The inner courtyard during cleaning time.

The courtyard after cleaning time.

Two ni nensei girls (8th graders)

Two san nensei girls (9th graders) and their kendo teacher.

Two ni nensei boys after cleaning time. The one with the tiger stripe bandana keeps telling me he wears underwear with tiger stripes too, and thinks this is hilarious.

One of my san nensei boys (9th grade) hamming it up for the camera.

A group of my ichi nensei boys (7th graders).

My bad boys from the ni nensei (8th grade) from left to right: Ogata, takayuki, Kazuki (the lap dancer), and Tadashii.

Me and Takayuki

6 Comments:

Blogger chance said...

your pictures are loading as gobledygook for me

6:45 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

That's weird. They load fine for me. Can someone else say if they're coming out weird or not?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Sorry for the bad extensions. This should work now.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh these are great!!!! sdn

6:18 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Thanks! The kids are a pretty good antidote to any lingering Bush depression (I think that should probably be a new psychological category of depression).

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, the pictures are terrific. I had no problem viewing them, very clear and sharp. The kids have to raise your spirits, so neat and full of life. The best medicine for depression is working with kids. They make the worst situations bearable too. Keep the faith, pictures are super. Love you, Mom

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home