Friday, February 18, 2005

The Language of Moths

I just went to the Realms of Fantasy site and saw that my novelette, The Language of Moths, is in the April 2005 issue (I'm wondering if it comes out in March, though, as Realms of Fantasy is bimonthly). I'm excited because this story is close to my heart. And from what I can see of the art on the website, it looks like I got away with being in another issue without all the chicks in chainmail on the cover, and a pretty nice accompanying image for my story as well. So anyway, take a look at it when it hits the bookstore magazine shelves. And let me know when it does, since I'm so far away from those shelves over here in Japan.

3 Comments:

Blogger chance said...

yay! the artwork is spiffy and I love this story!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice!

-elad

7:52 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Hey, thanks! Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the looks of that artwork. It goes well with the story.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home