Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Bubba arrived (edited)

The new Rabid Transit arrived the other day too, and wow, it's gorgeous! GO BUY IT ALREADY!

Yay, Bubba Ho-Tep is here! Thanks David!

Back to working out too. Ugh, to start from the bottom up again. It's never fun. I got knocked out of my routine a few months ago and have been wishy washy about getting back into it. Well, this doesn't just go for working out, but also for everything in general. Once you get into a rut, it just gets harder and harder to climb out of until you finally just say, okay, this isn't going to change unless I do something about it. So, do something I will, I suppose. After all, I can't just keep lingering, waiting for something else to change instead of me.

Yes, that was grown up talk. Who knew it could come from me?

3 Comments:

Blogger David Moles said...

I'm thinking about giving up on the gym and just getting a DDR dance-pad, me.

11:08 AM  
Blogger David Moles said...

P.S. Glad Bubba made it. Remember, you need to stay in shape now so that when you're eighty you can still use your karate moves to defend the rest home from soul-sucking mummies.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

DDR dance pad sounds totally rad. And yeah, those mummies will be sorry fifty years from now if I stay in shape!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home