Monday, July 18, 2005

A Realms I Wish I Could Read

I see in the new Realms of Fantasy that Theodora Goss and Amy Beth Forbes both have stories. They were reviewed on the Tangent site, which was positive for both stories (though Tangent is up and down, sometimes they have interesting reviews, sometimes they're really nothing more than a summary of a story, which is to say not interesting). Anyway, I've always loved Theodora's work, and it's been a good long while since I've heard from Amy Forbes (who went to Clarion with Dora, too, if I remember correctly). Makes me wish Realms was able to be purchased over here. I'll have to do an overseas subscription if that's possible. In any case, Amy, if you're out there, it's been a while! Hope you're well. Drop a note in here if you read this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy's story is really awesome. I just read it a few minutes ago. Lovely twisty voodoo stuff. Haven't read Dora's yet, but she's always a treat.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home