Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mystery Gift

Someone has sent me the coolest Totoro and Catbus musicbox, but the packaged arrived without a note to let me know who it's from. It came from Japan, and was sent by a company called J-List, which has all the coolest Japanese imports a person could want. I know of one or two other people who use this service and am wondering if it was sent by one of them, but it may not be one of them, so if you are the mystery gift giver, email me so I can adequately shower you with love, because it's wonderful, and I love it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, I'm going to go broke on that site buying Miyazaki stuff! Ack! Even as I sit here at work, I have a tiny Totoro hanging from my lamp, a big Totoro and friends sitting on my tissue box, and a tiny catbus attached to my cell phone. Aw, who am I kidding? It'll be money well spent.

Welcome back to the US, by the way. Can't wait to see your crazy dance moves at Wiscon. :)

Jenn Reese

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home