Friday, July 28, 2006

Readercon

Belated but no longer non-existent: pics from my trip to Readercon.


At a silly rainforest-simulated cafe in a mall, where a mutant frog sneaks up behind me.








Also at the rainforest cafe, Alan Deniro and an angry alligator. Now they're turning up in malls in Massachusetts, I see.









Unsuspecting Kristin Livdahl and Matt Cheney before the giant snake coiled about them a moment later.










Lauren McLaughlin is not fooled by someone professing they are not mafia.











Matt Cheney, apparently frightened by the possibility of being surrounded by mafia members.







Rick Bowes and Jeff Ford, telling stories in the bar as usual.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say that what Mr. Cheney is doing to that monkey is called "bad touching" in some circles.

1:26 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Well, better the monkey than some poor, unwitting stranger passing by, don't you think?

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical enabler talk

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does the first make me think "Pirates of the Caribbean"? I am a bad person.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Matthew Cheney said...

I don't know any of those people. I have never met Mr. Barzak in my life. I can only assume he is a master of Photoshop.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Matthew Cheney said...

But if you happen to know where I can find some poor, unwitting strangers......

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you spent an entire weekend at a spec fiction convention.

Rick

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home