Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Laboring After Labor Day

Despite the long weekend, I feel behind and am trying to catch up with the courses I'm teaching, my writing schedule, starting back at a new gym I finally switched to, and trying to read and spend time with friends recreationally.

Today I turned in my short story collection, "Everything You Need", to my agent. I'm also preparing the first fifty or so pages of my third novel for him to have on file too. Hopefully by week's end, I'll have that accomplished as well.

September will be spent mostly on getting used to a schedule. For the past four months I didn't have one and now I do. Gym time, school time, writing time, recreating with friends and loved ones time, reading for myself time, and sleeping and lazing about time thrown in here and there as well. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll have my time in balance again.

If you haven't read it already, go to Strange Horizons and read Ben Rosenbaum's "The House Beyond Your Sky". It's really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home