Thursday, December 28, 2006

Surfacing

My fever has broken and I'm feeling a little bit better. I think it must be one of those 24 hour flus going around right now. I finally got some sleep but didn't get my day started until very late because of it. Now I'm eating Chinese takeout because I didn't feel energetic enough to cook for myself. Thank you, Chinese delivery man.

Also, I wanted to point out a myspace page I made for Adam McCormick, the fifteen year old narrator of my novel One for Sorrow, coming out this Fall. If you use myspace, add him to your list of friends. As it draws nearer to publication time, I'll be posting news bulletins about the book, readings, signings, reviews, and also I'll be posting small bits of the book in the blog section of Adam's page. The prologue of the book has been posted in Adam's blog already, so if you'd like a sneak peek at the opening, take a look.

4 Comments:

Blogger chance said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those 24 hr flus are murder, glad you're better!

That's such a great idea for the book, when I saw it! You are added of course. :*

-Karin

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chris: very cool idea for the novel. feel better.

jeff ford

11:16 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Thanks guys. Still feeling a little more sluggish than usual (this doesn't really register as a difference on sluggishness measuring mechanisms probably) but better, much better. Glad you liked the myspace page, too, Karin and Jeff. It was fun to make.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home