Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hot Pink Is My Power Color. Tell Me Something I Didn't Already Know.

Your Birthdate: July 21

You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.
Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.
People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.
You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.

Your strength: Your thirst for adventure

Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures

Your power color: Hot pink

Your power symbol: Figure eight

Your power month: March

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, we're the same person: http://megmccarron.livejournal.com/107308.html

PS i'm going to write you an email today. I PROMISE.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Yes, I've heard this about you. *purses lips thoughtfully* Hopefully after we meet the world will not implode.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that this a "hint" that you want something pink for your birthday.

Rick

2:07 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Hey, I have the same power color but I get a lightning bolt for a power symbol!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home