Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Never Enough Time

Spring semester at the university begins next week. My holidays are over and this week I'm busy catching up with everything I let go over the past couple of weeks. So much work! So, apologies to anyone if I'm late in replying to emails etc. Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll be all caught up and ready to start 2007, which is already the beginning of a good year because my first novel will be appearing this Fall, and also my story, "The Language of Moths" is on the preliminary Nebula ballot. Things are good. I hope they keep on getting even better. I'm looking forward to all kinds of things.

Happy New Year to everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Thanks, Karen! How's the bed situation working out? Feeling better?

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a Chinese SF fan, and find this place through googling "The Language of Moths".

Congratuations to you!

And is the article of "The Language of Moths" on your blog full?

11:56 AM  
Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

Hi Tensor,

Thank you! And yes, "The Language of Moths" on my blog is the full story. I hope you like it.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it's so good a news for me!
Maybe I will write something when I finish the reading.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home