Monday, January 16, 2006

Suggestions and Advice

Does anyone know if you can ship suitcases full of stuff overseas? You know, just suitcases, not boxes of stuff. I'm trying to make moving easy, and if I can just pack suitcases full of things and send them on ahead of me by a month or two, that would be perfect. I'm planning on staying in Japan a month after I'm done teaching, to see some places like Kyoto and Nara, and to finish anything that needs finishing on my novel before I leave. So I'll be staying with my friend Jody (as I have to give up my apartment in March) and just want to live out of a backpacker's bag for those few weeks and have the rest of my things already on their way home. Is this possible? Or is there a better way? Suggestions? Advice? Anyone? You can leave a message here or email me.

Much appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger David Moles said...

I know you used to be able to do that -- or anyway ship duffle bags full of stuff, which is almost the same thing. Probably not via the post office, though. You might want to talk to Kuroneko Yamato (the "black cat" delivery service) -- I know they do overseas moves. Don't know how much it'd cost though.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home