Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Off to Wisconsin

I'm off to Madison, Wisconsin tomorrow evening for the next six days. I can't wait to see all of my friends. It's been two years this month since I saw most of them. I may just possibly spontaneously combust after running into three or four of them. Remember if you're going to Wiscon this weekend to hit the Ratbastard's Karaoke and Dance Party Extravaganza, which is going to be rocking. I'm on a panel called "Death of the Panel" too. And on Sunday myself, Theodora Goss, Alan Deniro and M. Rickert will give a reading of our work together, themed: Strange Journeys. I'll be reading something from my second novel, set in Japan. Hope to see you all there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

See ya there!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jody (White) and Juan Leon said...

Hope ya have a great time... You are going to kick Ass at the kareoke party! Hell... with all the practicing you did here, you should be rockin' the mic. I wish I was there (orthat you were here) so we could sing some good songs.

All my love,
Jody

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home