Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Where is the Love? It's at Wiscon, is Where.

I am home. I am so happy. Wiscon was a total blast. I miss you guys already. I want to do it again real soon (okay not as much drinking, though that was fun too!) and so many good books and so many good karaoke performances, and and and. But the best part of all was seeing all of my dear friends for the first time in two years again, and meeting and making new ones, and I have some great pictures, but I'm not going to download and upload and put them on here just yet, because I have a certain someone I've been missing for the past week that I need to visit. So if you are not adept at reading between the lines, I will be away and not posting a con report and pictures for like, you know, a couple of days. Muah, all my love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

It was absolutely fab to see you again, Baby. I missed those hugs, the karaoke moves, and everything else that makes you so special. Smooches back.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home