Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thanks In Advance


I think I'm going to look for a new online journal service. As I wrote in the previous entry, I'm not feeling like Blogger is offering me everything I need. I checked out Wordpress tonight and played around with its interface, but I'm not sure if I like it any better to be honest. It has some interesting features in theory, but it feels awkward to use and you don't really have any idea of what things are going to come out looking like until you press the publish button, and well, I'm not sure if it's for me either. Is Typepad any good? Or is there another online journal service someone could recommend? I'd really appreciate any help. What I really would like is for Blogger to allow me to upgrade to their new service, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody (White) and Juan Leon said...

why don't you have a cocktail and move everything over to the new version of blogger. Before you get ready of everything... at least try this. Smooches!!! Jody

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Typepad a lot...it's what we use for the Endicott Blog and I have found it pretty sweet to use. Lots of options for customizing pages, visitor stats, lots of online tech help...

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home