Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Weather at Work

Greg Van Eekhout asked people to post pictures from their workplaces. His was decidedly warm and sunny. I am jealous because this is my workplace right now.

I slid through an intersection on the way to work yesterday. It seems in the two years I spent without snow in Japan, I have forgotten how to drive on snowy roads. Well, at least I forgot for a moment. I have re-installed those skills since the sliding incident. Hopefully I will be involved in nothing of the sort again.

Welcome to Northeastern Ohio.

On a side note, I am getting really frustrated because blogger won't allow me to switch to the new version. Apparently I have either a blog that is too large, or else one that they created when they first showed up on the online journal scene and none of their information on their website is very clear about whether or not they're going to eventually include blogs like mine in being able to use the new version of blogger's fun-seeming features. I hate creating and disposing of blogs, and really wish this would just resolve itself soon, but if not, I may have to change after all. Please, please, please, blogger people, let me switch over too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You call that snow? You really did forget while you were in Japan.

Rick

4:09 PM  
Blogger elad said...

blogger is keeping me down too! i want to upgrade. blogger's been on a downward spiral for awhile.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home