Friday, June 02, 2006

Wiscon Photos

I'm still too tired to write a con report, but I did get a Flicker account and upload my photos, which you can view here. Perhaps an actual con report will come soon. Puh-leeze forgive my laziness. I am trying to get back into my normal writing and working out routine. On top of this, my horrid laptop is once again in the shop. I want to just break down because I've only been able to use it maybe three days since I've come back from Japan. I'm about to go out and buy me an Ibook and say to hell with the old one, which should still have years of life left in it. So mad making. Arrgh. Anyway, photos, enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

great pics, chris! so many smiles everywhere.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Larbalestier wins, by remaining a member of the "cute" community while obviously feeling extreme nausea, good company notwithstanding.

--Josh

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home